Zing Car takes pride in being completely transparent with our Member / Customer. Here is a comprehensive list of fees for certain scenarios after you have booked your reservation.
Member’s / Customer’s Responsibility
If a Zing Car Member / Customer is violating the law or Zing Car rules, for example by over-speeding or driving drunk, the Member / Customer will be responsible for all damage, liability, and fines and could face legal action.
|Tolls||Members are responsible for paying all tolls at the time they are due.|
|Traffic and Parking violations||Full payment of fines + 500 per 30 days late in payment|
|Over-speeding >= 100 km/ Hr||Per alert 300 over and above other fines that may have been levied|
|Smoking||1,000 + applicable damage costs related to interiors|
|Lost / Damages interiors||Damage costs as per actuals|
|Vehicle Damage||Damage cost up to 15,000 (full-wrap insurance covers the rest)*|
|Towing and Impounding||No cost if caused by vehicle failure, Full costs if caused by Member / Customer failure|
|Washing Charges||Hatchbacks: 350 , Sedans: 400 , MUVs : 450, SUVs : 500
Note: If excessive cleaning required for interiors / Exteriors then charged as per actuals
|Extra Kms (Per day allowed to drive 250kms)||Hatchbacks: 5/Km , Sedans: 6/Km , MUVs : 7/Km, SUVs: 8/Km|
|Late Hours (applicable up-to 3 hours, above 3 hours full day rental charged) Vehicle drop timings before 10:00PM
After 10PM one-day rental
|Hatchbacks: upto 120/Hr
MUVs : 200/Hr
SUVs : 300/Hr
|FASTAG / OTHER ETC||AS PER ACTUALS|
*Please note there are two cases where there will be exceptions:
- In the event the Member / Customer is found to be under the influence of alcohol during driving, the Member / Customer will be held liable for 100% of the vehicle damage bill as per the invoice received from the vehicle workshop.
- The Member / Customer will be liable for 100% of the entire vehicle damage bill in the event that the vehicle workshop and /or insurance company deem the damage to be consequential in nature (this will be clearly stated in the accident report). Consequential damage occurs when the Member / Customer continues driving even after an external vehicle impact, thereby severely undermining the condition of the vehicle.
Grounding charges will be applicable till the vehicle gets repaired.
Payments are only accepted through cash, Online and Card Payment - additional Bank service charges as applicable. (GPAY & PHONEPE NO: 888-440-9351)
Apart from the above number, we don't accept payment to any other number.
- Over-speeding Charges: In case of speeding beyond 100 km/h in case of all cars. In case the user is found over-speeding during a booking, a fine of Rs. 300 will be charged on the first instance, Rs. 350 on the second instance, Rs. 400 on the third instance, Rs. 500 on the fourth instance. Every time the customer exceeds the speed limit, the respective charges would be added and will end up in paying the consolidated amount as a penalty charge at the end of the ride. No further over-speeding fines will be levied after this for that particular booking. The user will be notified via SMS or calls for all charges applicable.
- We may not intimate customer in case of non-reachable of their phone, but chargers will be collected at the time of dropping vehicles.
- If a customer is found drunk at the time of drop , Rs.1,500/- fine will be levied along with the damage cost. Also, the customer will be liable for the complete damage repair cost.
- Customers are required to drop the vehicle at the drop location or branch chosen at the time of booking. Failing to do so, he will be fined Rs.1500/-. Additionally, overtime charges will be fined if another booking coincides with the booking.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in and around the vehicle. Penalty of Rs.1000/- fine will be charged, if found guilty.
- Parking Chelan’s, if any will have to be borne by the user.
- In the event of clutch plate damage, the customer will be liable to pay for the damage cost of actual.
- In the event of any traffic rule violation or parking fine, the member must inform Team zing Car immediately. Zing Car may ask for a copy of the Chelan’s in such an event.
- If the user damages or misplaces any attachment or accessory provided with the vehicle, Zing Car reserves the right to charge the appropriate amount from the user.
- A fine of Rs. 500 will be levied from the customer if the number plate is found damaged.
- If the user has incurred any dues over and above that of the initial booking amount when dropping off the vehicle at the drop off site location and is unable to settle the dues at that time, then the user will have to sign a declaration provided by us promising to settle the dues and leave the original documents of license, government ID, etc. as surety. The documents can be collected by the user from the site location once dues have been settled.
- In the event of user having any penalties/dues outstanding with Team Zing Car, Zing Car reserves the right to charge reminder fees and default interest. Zing Car also reserves the right to utilize third parties for the recovery of dues from a user.
- Zing Car reserves the right to prohibit a user from booking any rides until all dues associated with the user account have been paid to Zing Car in full.
- Please refer to our Damage Charges as per actual with grounding charges, for more detailed information regarding penalties and damage charges speak to our executives &applicable as per policy.
- The user would be charged with a penalty in case any accessory such as music system, Stepney, tools or documents, belonging to Zing Car is found missing during the end ride.
- Pets are not allowed strictly in Zing Car vehicles. A fine of Rs. 500 and interior as per 3M cleaning chargers will be levied In such cases.
Member must possess a valid Light Motor Vehicle (Non Transport) Indian license. If not an Indian citizen, Member must have a International Driver’s License valid in INDIA.
The member should be at-least 21 years old with a valid Driver’s License to book a car.
No Drinking Alcohol
The Member should not be under the influence of alcohol while driving. A customer is found drunk at the time of drop, Rs.1500/- fine will be levied along with the damage cost.
- The user must have a valid driving license issued by the Government of India.
- The user must scan his/her license and upload or provide us on request.
- The user must carry his/her original DL & Alternate ID proof at the time he/she takes possession of the vehicle.
- Identification proof (ID proof) and Address proof Documents issued by the government of India such as Voter ID, Driver’s license, Passport, Aadhar etc. will be considered as valid ID proof only.
- For salaried Company ID proof must and Self employed Blank Cheque (for security) and proof of business ( Visiting card, company pan card, company registration certificate etc).
- PAN card will not be accepted as valid government Id Proof, it will be considered only for business proof.
- If a user is unable to verify his/her identity, the booking shall be considered void by Zing Car.
- If the user makes multiple bookings at the same time slot by one customer, an approved co-driver must be added to either of the bookings with valid documents.
- Zingcar.in respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our web sites.
- In general, you can visit Zingcar.in without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyse this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
- There are times when we may collect personal information from you such as name, physical address or telephone number. It is our intent to inform you before we do that and to tell you what we intend to do with the information. Generally, you will have the option not to provide the information, and in the future you will be able to "opt out" of certain uses of the information. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit the Zingcar.in website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
- Zingcar.in will not sell, trade or disclose to third parties any information derived from the registration for, or use of, any online service (including names and addresses) without the consent of the user or customer (except as required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to the user or others). We will allow suppliers to access the information for purposes of confirming your registration and providing you with benefits you are entitled to.
- When you register with us, we or any of our partners/affiliate/group companies may contact you from time to time to provide the offers/information of such products/services that we believe may benefit you.
- From time to time, we may contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions CAREFULLY. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. We will notify you of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them on the website. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not access this website and our services.
- Customer / Member should fill fuel. The prices mentioned above are without fuel.
- If the vehicle is provided with Full Tank. Kindly return it full tank (Full tank should be only done in HSR Layout or BG road fuel stations), and Customer / Member needs to keep the bill handy & submit the same if asked by Zing Car executive.
- Wheel Alignment/Balancing Charges will be applicable if found missing upon the vehicle return.
- Damages caused due to Over-riding of clutch/ handbrake, will be charged as per the repair cost in showroom.
- Customer / Member will receive a warning email / text massage / Call (or may not get any alert ) along with a fine of ₹300 per alert for reaching a speed of above 115 Km/Hour and above during a reservation.
- Zing Car does not provide any insurance for any damages.
- If found evidence of smoking, liquid spills and fabric stains, Fixed 1000 Rs fine will be applicable along with the relevant cleaning charges. Vehicle will be fully washed & handed over. Customer / Member will be charged for washing charges in case if excess cleaning required (interiors / exteriors).
- Late hour charges are applicable till 3 Hours. Post 3 Hours full-day rental will be applicable.
- Vehicle pick-up & Drop will be between 6:00 AM to 10:30 PM. Post hours, Customer / Member need to return on next working day, & One more day rental will be calculated.
- In case of any accident or damage, vehicle will be sent to the authorized dealer for the estimation. The insurance will be claimed if the Customer / Member is willing so, insurance difference amount and grounding charges (minimum rent applicable for number of days vehicle occupied in garage) the vehicle should be settled by the Customer / Member. Customer / Member should approve not to argue or bargain for repair charges.
- In case of any traffic violation bills needs to be cleared before handing over the vehicle. Twice the amount of the traffic penalty would be charged if unpaid or found unpaid later.
- Extension of contract without notification will be charged 500rs as a fine, Customer / Member will be responsible for the next booking charges.
- Shorten of contract with or without notice, Customer / Member will be liable to pay actual booking cost.
- Payments owed by Customer / Member will be deducted from the security deposit. If the security deposit does not cover such payments, the balance should be paid by the Customer / Member.
- If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- We operate a complaints handling procedure & emergency services hotline, which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments in wringing to our executive or call us on +91 888-456-5555(Timings: 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM).
|Cancellation||Before 48 Hours||If a user cancels the booking 24 hours before the scheduled start time of the trip, there will be 50% deduction on the booking amount.|
|Before 24 Hours||There will be no refund if the cancellation is done after 24 hours from scheduled start time of the trip.|
|During Peak Season||No refund on cancellation.|
|Reschedule (Before Trip Starts)||Before 48 Hours||No rescheduling charge.|
|Within 24 Hours||20% of the difference. No fee if the new fare is higher than the old fare.*|
|Reschedule (During The Trip)||Shortening the trip||No Refund.|
|Extending the trip||Normal tariff for extended day with compulsory transfer of rent, rental amount cannot be adjusted with security deposit. No extra charge.*|
|Upgrade/Degrade of Car Models||Degrade||Not Allowed|
|Upgrade before 24 Hours||Differential Fare. Additional 10% of Initial booking fee and subject to availability..*|
|Upgrade within 24 Hours||Differential Fare. Additional 20% of Initial booking fee and subject to availability..*|
|Refuelling Fuel Tank (On Return)||Fuel Tank as provided||No Charge (Should be filled at office location fuel stations only along with our executive)|
|Fuel Tank deficit than fuel provided||No, you need to return the car with same fuel quantity as was provided at the time of Delivery otherwise you will be charged for the deficit fuel and convenience charge as applicable.*|
Rights Of Cancellation
Zing Car reserves the right to cancel the booking under following instances (indicated but not limited to).
- In case the document submitted by user is found to be invalid during the verification process.
- Basis the history of accidents or other incidents on the license.
- In case the user does not show up for 4 hours from the start time, booking will be cancelled by Zing car and no refund will be made.
- Right to admission is reserved and will be revoked by Zing Car if:
- User is found in inebriated or drunken state.
- Someone else is there to take the delivery apart from the licensed user.
- User is not a trained driver/is a learning license holder.
- Number of passengers is more than the seating capacity of the car.
- User refuses to share the identification document.
- User Misbehaves with the executive on ground at the time of delivery.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances - Natural calamity, water logging, riots, political movement, extreme rainfall, accidents, landslides etc, Zing car reserves the right to either cancel the booking or provide alternate vehicle from the list of available cars at that given point of time.